Registration has closed for children in grades 1-3 to participate in our "Saturday at Swain" programming, this time focusing on hands-on learning in our Makerspace program.
Welcome, current families! Visit this page whenever you need to know what’s happening.
Need to reach us? The Main Office is open from 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. each day; contact us at 610-433-4542 or email@example.com.
If you need forms or supply lists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It's time to celebrate our hard-working volunteers - we are looking for nominations for the Bradbury Award, given annually to someone who has gone 'above and beyond' to support our school. Here are the details and the form to submit by Friday, May 12. It will be presented at the Appreciation Event on Wednesday, June 7.
- Thank you for supporting our fabulous production of Lion King! If you would like to relive the memories, you can:
* view photos from the shows on our SmugMug photo galleries (download images or you can purchase high-quality prints)
* order a professionally-made DVD; use this form
- Inspired by their work on Lion King, Miss Bocian and Miss Kleppinger have volunteered to teach in Kenya this summer. They are looking for donations of school supplies to take with them; here's a list of suggested items. They have also started a blog so you can follow their journey!
- Each Sunday evening we send out Swain Stories, which gives a ‘look ahead’ to the coming week’s activities and events. They are archived here.
Author Rachel Simmons came to Swain on April 19 to share her expertise on Peer Relationships in the Age of Social Media. The third of Swain's Parenting Education Series attracted over 100 parents and educators, and included discussion opportunities for the attendees.