Swain's 35 fifth grade students recently presented their version of High School Musical, Jr. at three performances.
Welcome, current families! Visit this page whenever you need to know what’s happening.
Need to reach us? The Main Office is open from 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. each day; contact us at 610-433-4542 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need forms or supply lists, please contact us at email@example.com
- The Swain Association has issued its ballot for officers and representatives
for next year's board. Please vote using this easy online form by Wednesday, May 31.
- We have a big day of activities planned for Thursday, June 1, and Friday, June 2, and could use some helping hands. If you can assist at our "Get Ready for Summer" Book Fair (running both days) and/or the All-School Picnic (Friday), please use this easy online form to sign up.
- Thank you for supporting our fabulous production of Lion King! If you would like to relive the memories, you can:
* view photos from the shows on our SmugMug photo galleries (download images or you can purchase high-quality prints)
* order a professionally-made DVD; use this form
- Inspired by their work on Lion King, Miss Bocian and Miss Kleppinger have volunteered to teach in Kenya this summer. They are looking for donations of school supplies to take with them; here's a list of suggested items. They have also started a blog so you can follow their journey!
- Each Sunday evening we send out Swain Stories, which gives a ‘look ahead’ to the coming week’s activities and events. They are archived here.
Twelve of Debbie Lindsay's seventh- and eighth grade students competed in the state round of the Pennsylvania Junior Academy of Science (PJAS); three of their peers accompanied them to serve as technicians. Traveling to Penn State's State College campus, each presented his or her experiment and results to a panel of judges.