Welcome, current families! Visit this page whenever you need to know what’s happening.
Need to reach us? The Main Office is open from 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. each day; contact us at 610-433-4542 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need forms or supply lists, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Thank you for supporting our fabulous production of Lion King! If you would like to relive the memories, you can:
* view photos from the shows on our SmugMug photo galleries (download images or you can purchase high-quality prints)
* order a professionally-made DVD; use this form
- Inspired by their work on Lion King, Miss Bocian and
Miss K have volunteered to teach in Kenya this summer. They are looking for donations of school supplies to take with them; we will have donation bins available at the performances for your convenience. Here's a list of suggested items.
- It's time to place your yearbook ad orders - you can choose from three templates (pre-designed ads with your custom choices) or submit a completed ad. Ads or copy/photos and payments are due by Wednesday,
March 22 - use this order form.
- Each Sunday evening we send out Swain Stories, which gives a ‘look ahead’ to the coming week’s activities and events. They are archived here.
- Here’s an easy way to support Swain: register your Giant Food Store bonus card and we will get a donation for every purchase! If you’re already registered you do not need to do it again; if you’re new to the program visit giantfoodstores.com/aplus and scroll down to the center of the page to select “register your card”.
Author Rachel Simmons comes to Swain on Wednesday, April 19 to share her expertise on Peer Relationships in the Age of Social Media. The third of Swain's Parenting Education Series is free and open to the public, and will include discussion opportunities for the attendees.