Friday, Oct. 27 was a glorious fall day that featured our students doing community service projects and celebrating Halloween.
Welcome, current families! Visit this page whenever you need to know what’s happening.Need to reach us? Contact us at 610-433-4542 or email@example.com
- Are you interested in helping with our Harvest Feast event on Tuesday,
Nov. 21? We are looking for help to set up, serve and clean up for our annual community luncheon. Use this online form to sign up.
- We will offer child care for current Swain students only on this 'no school' day: Monday, Nov. 27 (last day of Thanksgiving Break). Click here for details and to register.
- HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS: Get an overview of the Swain Association's annual event on Thursday, Nov. 30 and Friday, Dec. 1.
- Attend the adults-only Holiday Happenings Social on Nov. 30; use this form to register, or email us and pay your $10 admission at the door.
- Students have an opportunity to shop at the Lil' Shopper's Shoppe on
Nov. 30 and Dec. 1; click here for a preview of available items.
- Select your favorite sweet and savory items at our popular Athletic Bake Sale on Dec. 1!
- We can't make this happen without you: please consider volunteering to
assist our shoppers and/or donate baked items for our sale. Use this easy
online sign-up form.
- WINTER CAMP EXPLORATIONS: Use this form to register your child for one of our week-long camps running Monday, Dec. 18 - Friday, Dec. 22, from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. For grades 4-8: Swain Winter Camp Broadway and for PK-grade 3: Swain Winter Camp Extravaganza (more info here). Each camp is $300, billed to your Swain account, and before- and after-camp care is available.
- PRIVATE LESSONS for K-8 students: Use this online form to register for Private Lessons in instrumental music, voice, and theatre prep. The Winter session begins on Wednesday, Jan. 3 (students who have signed up for the entire year do not need to re-register).
- LUNCH: Swain offers an optional lunch program for all students (see information, above right). If your child did not register for the school lunch program and you would like to do so, contact Kati Focht in the Business Office (610-433-4542, ext. 151).
- BACK TO SCHOOL INFORMATION (including forms, dress code, supply lists and sports season sign-ups).