Members of the Class of 2017 were awarded their diplomas in a June 9 ceremony that highlighted each student's accomplishments.
Welcome, current families! Visit this page whenever you need to know what’s happening.Need to reach us? Contact us at 610-433-4542 or email@example.com.
- PARENTING EDUCATION SERIES: We are excited to announce our 2nd annual series, kicking off on Wednesday, Oct. 18 with Raising Sexually Healthy Kids: A Toolkit for Parents and Caring Adults. All sessions are free and open to the public, so please register to attend, and help us spread the word!
Swain families: Please consider this opportunity to promote your business or organization in the program book we will distribute at the three events. You will reach over 1000 Lehigh Valley families with school-age children. Make your ad reservation by Friday, Sept. 29.
- AWARD NOMINATIONS: The Swain Trustee Award for Community Service will be presented annually at the Founder's Day ceremony (this year: Wednesday, Oct. 25) to a member of the greater Swain community in recognition of service to the community - Swain and beyond. The Swain community includes students, parents and other relatives, faculty, staff, alumni and volunteers. The award – an engraved crystal bowl and a $1,000 grant – is funded by individual gifts from the members of the Swain Board of Trustees. Use this online form to submit your nomination by Friday, Sept. 29.
- BACK TO SCHOOL INFORMATION (including forms, dress code, supply lists and sports season sign-ups). All families are asked to complete the Family Information Form before school begins.
- PRIVATE LESSONS: K-8 students: Use this online form to register for Private Lessons in instrumental music, voice, and theatre prep.
- LUNCH: Swain offers an optional lunch program for all students (see information, above right). If your child did not register for the school lunch program and you would like to do so, contact Kati Focht in the Business Office (610-433-4542, ext. 151). The annual cost is $860 for PS-Kindergarten, $1015 for 1st-4th grade, and $1,105 for grades 5-8.