Welcome, current families! Visit this page whenever you need to know what’s happening.
Need to reach us? Contact us at 610-433-4542 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We're looking for volunteers for Thursday, May 31 and Friday, June 1: for our two-day "Gear Up for Summer" Book Fair, and Friday's Field Day. Please use this easy online sign--up form if you can help! (Reminder: the Volunteer Breakfast is Thursday, May 31 from 7:30 - 9:00 a.m., and the Preschool-3rd grade Spring Concert begins at 9:00 a.m.)
- Need to let us know you're coming to the Volunteer Breakfast? Sign up here!
- We are putting together a great schedule of Swain Explorations programs - summer version. Check out all the details here and be sure to get registered!
Class photos are now available to order! You can view the class photos here and typing in CLASS. Each 8x10 photo is available for $20. Also on Blumango's view/order page, if you type in OUTTAKES you will have access to some really cute casual shots captured during the class photo shoots. These 8x10 prints are available for $10. These photos, along with your child's individual portraits will be available to order through the end of the school year.
- The Swain Early Learners Program is a new summer option for children ages three-five (rising Kindergarten). This flexible program will build upon the skills children learn through the regular school year - get the details here.
- We will offer childcare for current Swain students only on select 'no school' days. Click here for details and to register.
- BACK TO SCHOOL INFORMATION (including forms, dress code, supply lists and sports season sign-ups).