Welcome, current families! Visit this page whenever you need to know what’s happening.
Need to reach us? Contact us at 610-433-4542 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are excited to share our offerings for Swain Explorations, our after-school program (formerly known as SASS). We've just added new options for spring - like dance, robotics and more - so be sure to check often, and to note the dates of classes. Register online - registration will stay open until classes are filled, so don't delay!
- The Swain Early Learners Program is a new summer option for children ages three-five (rising Kindergarten). This flexible program will build upon the skills children learn through the regular school year - get the details here.
- Recognizing that learning to speak in public is a critical life skill for all, we are sponsoring a new Oratory Contest for students in grades 6 – 8. It will be held on Friday, April 13 - registration is due Monday, April 2.
- PRIVATE LESSONS for K-8 students: Use this online form to register for Private Lessons in instrumental music, voice, and theatre prep.
- We will offer childcare for current Swain students only on select 'no school' days. Click here for details and to register.
- LUNCH: Swain offers an optional lunch program for all students (see information, above right). If your child did not register for the school lunch program and you would like to do so, contact Kati Focht in the Business Office (610-433-4542, ext. 151).
- BACK TO SCHOOL INFORMATION (including forms, dress code, supply lists and sports season sign-ups).
Under the direction of Veronica Bocian, the 6th-8th grade cast of Mulan presented three performances this past Friday and Saturday. Fearful that her ailing father will be drafted into the Chinese military, Mulan takes his spot — though, as a girl living under a patriarchal regime, she is technically unqualified to serve. She cleverly impersonates a man and goes off…Read More
Students in Swain’s Class of 2018 have received their acceptance notifications from the secondary schools to which they’ve applied – and excitement is high as they begin to make their final decisions. The students go through a process with their family to research and visit schools that fit their learning style and extra-curricular interests. Other considerations like day or boarding…Read More