Welcome, current families! Visit this page whenever you need to know what’s happening.
Need to reach us? Contact us at 610-433-4542 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Back by popular request: Again on Friday, May 18: the Swain Association will partner with Chef Deb to offer a breakfast sandwich fund raiser. Stop by the Bistro between 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. to pick up yours - only $5.
- More Spring Explorations (after-school programs) for your Kindergarten-4th grader: a special one-week "SASS-letics". All the details here; use our easy online registration.
- We are putting together a great schedule of Swain Explorations programs - summer version. Check out all the details here and be sure to get registered!
Class photos are now available to order! You can view the class photos here and typing in CLASS. Each 8x10 photo is available for $20. Also on Blumango's view/order page, if you type in OUTTAKES you will have access to some really cute casual shots captured during the class photo shoots. These 8x10 prints are available for $10. These photos, along with your child's individual portraits will be available to order through the end of the school year.
- The Swain Early Learners Program is a new summer option for children ages three-five (rising Kindergarten). This flexible program will build upon the skills children learn through the regular school year - get the details here.
- We will offer childcare for current Swain students only on select 'no school' days. Click here for details and to register.
- BACK TO SCHOOL INFORMATION (including forms, dress code, supply lists and sports season sign-ups).