Professional Development for Educators
Understanding Action Research and the Practitioner as Researcher
September 25th, 8:30 AM-2 PM
Engage with Dr. Michelle Oswald, Pedagogy and Professional Development Expert from Cabrini. Understand, conduct and publish action research.
About this event
Your registration of $275 includes the following:
- Attendance at Conference September 25, 2019 – all materials and meals are included.
- Online coaching, webinars and resources.
- Presentation of research and participation in Conference April 16, 2020.
September 25th Conference Agenda
8:30 AM - Registration and Coffee
9:00 AM - Keynote Address
Assistant Professor of Teacher Education, Cabrini University
10:15 AM - Research in Action - Case Studies (presentations by those conducting research)
11:15 AM - Breakout Sessions:
- Administrative Leadership: Empowering and Supporting Faculty
- Teacher Leadership: From Reflective Practice to Professional Growth
12:15 PM - Lunch (provided) and Networking
1:00 PM - Let’s Get Started!
- Choosing a Topic
- Timeline and Online Resources
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Publishing Your Work
2:00 PM - Closing