PS-3rd Grade Links & Resources
We know that unexpected time away from school is a change in routine and presents unfortunate challenges. While there is no real substitution for the rich learning that happens in our classrooms, we want to make sure you have the tools to create an alternative academic experience at home.
- Cougar Tech
- 30 at-home Brain Breaks
- Fun and easy science experiments
- Beginning & Lower School SEL at Home Week 1 (Days 1-5)
- Beginning & Lower School SEL at Home Week 2 (Days 6-10)
Cosmic Kids Yoga
- Establish daily routines for engaging in the learning experiences (ex. Wake up at the same time every day as you would if campus was open).
- Identify a productive and quiet space in your home where you can work effectively.
- Regularly monitor your online platforms (School email, Google Classroom, Seesaw) to check for announcements and feedback from teachers.
- Complete assignments with integrity and academic honesty.
- Do your best to meet timelines, commitments, due dates, and class attendance expectations.
- Communicate with teachers if you cannot meet deadlines or require additional support.
- Comply with The Swain School’s expectations and guidelines regarding technology, including expectations for online behavior and etiquette and academic honesty.