Recognizing that learning to speak in public is a critical life skill for all, we are sponsoring a new Oratory Contest for students in grades 6 – 8.
Welcome, current families! Visit this page whenever you need to know what’s happening.Need to reach us? Contact us at 610-433-4542 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will be closed on Monday, Feb. 19 (school resumes on Tuesday, Feb. 20). Child care is available; register here.
- Girls in grades 3-5 are invited to participate in Swain's Girls on the Run program - registration opens on Feb. 1; click here for more information and to register.
- The Swain Early Learners Program is a new summer option for children ages three-five (rising Kindergarten). This flexible program will build upon the skills children learn through the regular school year - get the details here.
- Recognizing that learning to speak in public is a critical life skill for all, we are sponsoring a new Oratory Contest for students in grades 6 – 8. It will be held on Friday, April 13.
- Announcing two new classes for Swain Explorations, our after-school program (formerly known as SASS) that will begin in February. See the class details here. Be sure to note the dates of classes. Register online - registration will stay open until classes are filled, so don't delay!
- PRIVATE LESSONS for K-8 students: Use this online form to register for Private Lessons in instrumental music, voice, and theatre prep.
- We will offer child care for current Swain students only on select 'no school' days. Click here for details and to register.
- LUNCH: Swain offers an optional lunch program for all students (see information, above right). If your child did not register for the school lunch program and you would like to do so, contact Kati Focht in the Business Office (610-433-4542, ext. 151).
- BACK TO SCHOOL INFORMATION (including forms, dress code, supply lists and sports season sign-ups).
Swain Summer Explorations is announcing the opening of our Early Learners Program for children ages three through five (rising Kindergarten), with lead teacher Glenda Akers.
The next in our popular Parenting Education Series is coming on Wednesday, Feb. 21 - 'because there's no app for parenting'!